- Killik collects certain information about you either through your use of this website or through information you provide to us.
- Killik may share certain information you provide in connection with our website with carefully selected third parties, however we will provide you an opportunity to restrict our sharing of your information with others.
- You can view and update certain information about you that Killik maintains in its database.
- Killik may send you email notices regarding products and services. If you wish, you can remove yourself from our email list at any time.
- You can restrict our sharing of certain information about you.
- Killik responds to your privacy questions.
Information We Collect and Use
Information You Provide to Us There are times when we collect information from you through our website. This occurs when you register to post comments, reviews, pictures or other content on the Killik website. Personal identity information collected on our website is used in several ways:
- to provide you with information or to ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events
- to allow you to posts comments, reviews, pictures or other content on the Killik website
- to aggregate information in order to understand general user trends
Information We Collect From Your Use of Our Website
In addition to the information we collect in registration process required for you to post comments, reviews, pictures or other content on the Killik website, Killik uses various methods to collect certain other kinds of information, including:
- IP addresses
- System information
None of these methods can be specifically identified with you with the exception of cookies.
A "referrer" is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL you linked from. Referrers are automatically collected by our web server and used by Killik to identify the websites referring traffic to our download pages and to present appropriate content to our potential customers. Referrer information is tabulated by Killik on an aggregated basis to identify general trends and traffic patterns. From time to time, Killik may enter into agreements with content partners that require Killik to count the number of product downloads and/or product sales stemming from referrals from a content partner website. This information is collected, used and aggregated by Killik to fulfill the reporting requirements of those agreements. This information may also be combined with referrer information and tabulated on an aggregated basis to identify general trends and traffic patterns. Information you provide to Killik, including personal information and referring URLs, is collected in our web server logs and customer database.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. They are automatically collected by our web server.
System information we collect might include, among other things, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a website and is used by Killik only for broad demographic statistics. This information is used by Killik to identify broad trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system.
Information We Collect and Share with Others
At times, we must disclose relevant information about our customers to our business partners. For example, when customers use a credit card, the customer's credit card number is submitted to the credit institution for normal, routine processing. We might also need to disclose certain information to our contractors, so that they may perform services for us. Killik requires such contractors and business partners to keep your information confidential. Killik may disclose personal information to such contractors and business partners without additional notice. Advertisements displayed on the Killik website might be delivered by an advertising management service. When you view advertising on a page of our website, an advertising service company might place a cookie on your computer. Killik does not provide any of your personal information to the advertising service without providing you an opportunity to opt out. You may disable cookies in your browser if you do not wish to receive cookies from advertising servers. We may also disclose to others the information collected by Killik regarding your access and use of the Killik website, provided that it is that is deidentified and aggregated with other data.
How to Update and Correct Personal and Account Information
We strive to keep our records of the information collected in the registration process accurate and we will promptly update our records when you update your information at our website. It easy and simple to update your information:
- On every page in the top right corner is a "Login Status" control.
- If not signed in to your account, click "Login" to sign in.
- Once signed in, your "Login Status" will now show you as signed in, there will also be a link for editing your account information ("Edit Profile") and signing out ("Logout") of the system.
To edit your account click "Edit Profile". Once in the Edit Profile section you can update and/or correct the information you have previously submitted.
Communications to Our Customers
From time to time, Killik may provide information and special offers to you. We will communicate with you by email unless you tell us you do not wish to receive emails from us.
How to Limit the Sharing of Your Information
If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties, you may elect to restrict us from sharing that information.